2. Went to something called a "corn maze" and a "hay ride" in a location known as a "farm". Can you tell I'm a city boy?
3. I won't tell my farm boy/city boy joke with the punchline, "I can't shut the machine off, but don't worry, it's only set to one quart."
4. Nor will I tell my joke, "That's nothing. You should've seen the guy last week with the chicken."
5. Had spontaneous remission of cigar-smoking. Here's what happened: A week ago, I got a nasty, nasty cigar from my normal brand. I haven't wanted one since. And then once I stopped smoking regularly, my lungs decided to purge. Feel better and I'm disgusted by the idea of a cigar. Right now. All addictive states-of-being are subject to unscheduled and unannounced change.
6. Great World Series so far. Glad we can just sit back and enjoy a great battle between two storied franchises. It's the sporting equivalent of watching lesbian porn — you don't have to worry about the wrong camera angle suddenly grossing you out.
7. Full disclosure: The link in the post below does not refer to random strangers. There's history there. There's a pattern of behavior there. More later. Maybe. Or maybe not. Haven't made up my mind.
8. That's all. Have a good week.