- How to think like a Republican:
1. Deny that a problem exists.
2. If that fails, blame Clinton.
3. If it is obviously not possible to blame Clinton, blame Carter.
4. If it is not possible to even blame Carter, blame FDR and the New Deal.
5. If all else fails, bring up Ted Kennedy and Chappaquiddick.
- Will the "Right" finally admit they have been wrong all along, on everything from the economy to WMD's to foreign policy to the environment? Not very likely.
That deserves the following response:
How to think like a Democrat:
1. slappy, slappy, slappy, slappy
2. is it supposed to go all soft? oh i'll just think about Clinton.
3. aaaaah. [grabs toilet tissue.]
4. "shut up. I'll be out in a minute."