Well, it's back for a while at least. Nothing more today but this entry. Stay tuned in upcoming weeks for the following topics:
1. Why Dubya has ruined everything.
2. Are we going ever going to get around to invading Iran and Saudia Arabia?
3. Double standards, hypocrisy and the urge to call someone nasty names.
4. A colleage thinks Al Qaeda is justified in its actions and that terrorists are pragmatic and reasonable. Should he be tied to a stake and left for the dogs to feed on?
5. What is worship and what kinds of things become worship.
Topics you will not be seeing:
1. Reaction to the Terri Schiavo case. Didn't have a strong opinion before, don't have one now, refuse to get into an argument about it. Glad I avoided it. Can't imagine what the anger is all about ... I'm just above it all on this issue, dismissive and condescending, like Zeus.
2. Lessons in classical Greek or Latin.
3. Anything about anyone named Bolton or the confirmation hearings of anyone not nominated to the Supreme Court.
4. Yankee gloating (it's too soon).
5. More politics.
That's all. Okay, guys, coffee break's over — back on your heads.